☕ Fucking Strong Coffee from Nicaragua
A beautifully complex tropical coffee
- Origin: Nueva Segovia, Nicaragua
- Variety: Arabica
- Roast: Omni Roast*
- Tasting notes: Dark chocolate, raspberry, passion fruit.
- Brewing methods: Features very well for filter or espresso brewing methods. They work especially well on stovetop Moka Pot, as well as filter machine and Aeropress.
- Processing: Firstly, optimal ripe cherries are picked and then put into fermentation tanks for about 14-20 hours. It then goes to the washing channel where it is soaked with clean water until it is 100% clean. Immediately after, the wet parchment goes to dry on raised beds and 100% shaded. The drying process takes about 12-18 days depending on the weather.
- Altitude: 1,100 – 1,500 meters above sea level
- Cupping Score: 83